The Torch

Overwatch Review

Overwatch is a game where you can choose from over 29 different heroes. It was rated one of the best games in 2016. There are 3 main game modes in Overwatch. The modes are Payload where the attacking team tries to push the Cart or Payload to the end of the map while the defending team tries to stop them before the time goes out. Then there is King of the Hill, two teams rush into the on point in the middle and try to keep the other team from capturing the point. If they lose the point the roles reverse. Then there is 2 Capture Point where there are attackers and defenders. The attackers try to attack the first point if they succeed on capturing the first they go to the second point. There’s also in game purchases that are optional.  You can only get this game on PC, PS4, and Xbox one. You can unlock skins through the loot boxes which you can purchase with in game currency, real money and for leveling up. The skins come in different rarities with each game lasting about 10 to 20 minutes.  If you leave early too often there is a penalty. There are a lot of different characters such as, Bastion, Mercy, Tracer, Roadhog, Junkrat, Symmetra, Reinhardt, Genji, Mccree, Hanzo, Doomfist, Widowmaker, Reaper, Sombra, Brigitte, Ashe, Mei, Moira, D.va, Wrecking Ball, Winston, Pharah, Soldier 76, Lucio, Torbjorn, Zarya, Zenyatta, Orisa, and Ana